NFT: Wood Knot
Branches slowly die and fall off healthy trees all the time, it’s part of the cycle of a tree’s life, and that’s what knots in a tree are, former branch arms.
Knots become hardened imperfections, and as a result, it causes the living wood grain to grow around the knot, giving us beautiful curves and bends in the wood grain when a slice has been cut from the tree. If you have a closer look, notice how the formation of the living grain pattern grows at roughly a 90 degrees angle to the knot pattern.
These imperfections are just part of what makes wood so beautiful to look at visually. The colour, texture and these imperfections are why so many consumers enjoy having decorative wood knots on display in their wooden products.
Canvas, Framed Print, Art Print, Poster, Metal Print, Acrylic Print, Wood Print, Greeting Card, iPhone Case, Throw Pillow, Duvet Cover, Shower Curtain, Tote Bag
INCLUDES A LIFETIME LICENSE WITH UNLIMITED USE FOR YOUR OWN PROJECTS
- Especially good for marketing, advertising, TV and film, magazines and books, large size printed products i.e, canvas wall art, printed packaging etc.
- Can be resized for smaller uses i.e social media, websites, blogs, apps, small / medium sized printed products i.e posters, mugs, cushions etc.
You can use this image for any digital, personal, business or commercial use, except for what is listed in the LICENSE RESTRICTIONS list.
- You can not resell this image without obvious changes to the appearance.
- You can not enrol this exact image on image stock sites, i.e Pixabay, iStock etc.
- You can not use this image as a logo or trademark.
- You can not use this image in obscene sexual, racial or socially disturbing works.
Donation of Appreciation
A small donation is always welcomed to help us continue to produce the quality art and entertainment you see consistently throughout our website. To donate, hit the “PAY WITH PAYPAL” button below and you’ll be directed to your own PayPal account to log in, then just press the “PAY NOW” button, it’s as easy as that! Thank you.