NFT: Gene Pool
A gene pool is a collection of genes or cells contained within a certain area. Our body is the ultimate example of a gene pool with cells numbering into the billions, all contained by our three layers of skin – the epidermis, the outermost layer of skin provides a waterproof barrier as well as our skin tone and texture, the dermis contains tough connective tissue, hair follicles and sweat glands, and the subcutaneous (or hypodermis), which consists of fat and deep connective tissue.
Canvas, Framed Print, Art Print, Poster, Metal Print, Acrylic Print, Wood Print, Greeting Card, iPhone Case, Throw Pillow, Duvet Cover, Shower Curtain, Tote Bag
INCLUDES A LIFETIME LICENSE WITH UNLIMITED USE FOR YOUR OWN PROJECTS
- Especially good for marketing, advertising, TV and film, magazines and books, large size printed products i.e, canvas wall art, printed packaging etc.
- Can be resized for smaller uses i.e social media, websites, blogs, apps, small / medium sized printed products i.e posters, mugs, cushions etc.
You can use this image for any digital, personal, business or commercial use, except for what is listed in the LICENSE RESTRICTIONS list.
- You can not resell this image without obvious changes to the appearance.
- You can not enrol this exact image on image stock sites, i.e Pixabay, iStock etc.
- You can not use this image as a logo or trademark.
- You can not use this image in obscene sexual, racial or socially disturbing works.
Donation of Appreciation
A small donation is always welcomed to help us continue to produce the quality art and entertainment you see consistently throughout our website. To donate, hit the “PAY WITH PAYPAL” button below and you’ll be directed to your own PayPal account to log in, then just press the “PAY NOW” button, it’s as easy as that! Thank you.