NFT: Dark Angel
Even though our eyes take in a lot of visual information, it’s our brain that interprets this information in a very complex way for us to be aware of what we’re looking at. According to the latest neuroscientists studies, the brain can understand and process everything the eye sees in as little as 13 milliseconds – much, much faster than we’re consciously aware of what we’re looking at.
Learning this fact, I created Dark Angel with more negative space than detail. The eyes don’t have to work so hard in the peripheral area of your vision but instead quickly focuses more on the details of the face, particularly where there is colour. With less visual information to take in, can you imagine how fast your brain processed this image!
Canvas, Framed Print, Art Print, Poster, Metal Print, Acrylic Print, Wood Print, Greeting Card, iPhone Case, Throw Pillow, Duvet Cover, Shower Curtain, Tote Bag
INCLUDES A LIFETIME LICENSE WITH UNLIMITED USE FOR YOUR OWN PROJECTS
- Especially good for marketing, advertising, TV and film, magazines and books, large size printed products i.e, canvas wall art, printed packaging etc.
- Can be resized for smaller uses i.e social media, websites, blogs, apps, small / medium sized printed products i.e posters, mugs, cushions etc.
You can use this image for any digital, personal, business or commercial use, except for what is listed in the LICENSE RESTRICTIONS list.
- You can not resell this image without obvious changes to the appearance.
- You can not enrol this exact image on image stock sites, i.e Pixabay, iStock etc.
- You can not use this image as a logo or trademark.
- You can not use this image in obscene sexual, racial or socially disturbing works.
Donation of Appreciation
A small donation is always welcomed to help us continue to produce the quality art and entertainment you see consistently throughout our website. To donate, hit the “PAY WITH PAYPAL” button below and you’ll be directed to your own PayPal account to log in, then just press the “PAY NOW” button, it’s as easy as that! Thank you.