A Taste of China
Báijiǔ (pronounced ‘bye-geo’) is the Chinese word for ‘white liquor’.
Báijiǔ is a clear alcoholic drink distilled from fermented rice and is arguably China’s most popular alcoholic drink. It has a high alcohol content between 35-60%, and is comparable to whisky in terms of variation, complexity of flavours and sensation.
Canvas, Framed Print, Art Print, Poster, Metal Print, Acrylic Print, Wood Print, Greeting Card, Throw Pillow, Duvet Cover, Shower Curtain, Tote Bag
INCLUDES A LIFETIME LICENSE WITH UNLIMITED USE FOR YOUR OWN PROJECTS
- Especially good for marketing, advertising, TV and film, magazines and books, large size printed products i.e, canvas wall art, printed packaging etc.
- Can be resized for smaller uses i.e social media, websites, blogs, apps, small / medium sized printed products i.e posters, mugs, cushions etc.
You can use this image for any digital, personal, business or commercial use, except for what is listed in the LICENSE RESTRICTIONS list.
- You can not resell this image without obvious changes to the appearance.
- You can not enrol this exact image on image stock sites, i.e Pixabay, iStock etc.
- You can not use this image as a logo or trademark.
- You can not use this image in obscene sexual, racial or socially disturbing works.
Donation of Appreciation
A small donation is always welcomed to help us continue to produce the quality art and entertainment you see consistently throughout our website. To donate, hit the “PAY WITH PAYPAL” button below and you’ll be directed to your own PayPal account to log in, then just press the “PAY NOW” button, it’s as easy as that! Thank you.